Femme Fitness Fever

What's a nice femme like me doing in a place like this? Sharing the joys, agonies and sheer craziness of getting in shape after 40 ...

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Nothing Like Indulging on Someone Else's Vacation ... LOL

My friend who was visiting from out of town left today ... we had a great few days filled with probably a bit too much food of the not-so-healthy variety. But all in all, I didn't do that horribly bad, so I won't worry about it. I'll just throw in a few extra training days in the next week and maybe an extra day of lifting to balance it all out.

We've been doing so much running around since Saturday, Katie and I are going to stay home today and chill out. I have some cleaning to do, but I think we'll hang out in the backyard and maybe go swimming later on, Florida rainy season permitting. It has been dangerously dry here for the last six months and our rainy season has finally seemed to kick in over the last week, so I'll take anything we can get. I'm not doing any cardio today (although I probably should), so I'll work out in the backyard to get some exercise in.

I'll post again in a few days when I'm more awake :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home