Femme Fitness Fever

What's a nice femme like me doing in a place like this? Sharing the joys, agonies and sheer craziness of getting in shape after 40 ...

Friday, February 10, 2006

They Came! They Came!

I have to get the rest of this strategy written today or corporate America as we know it will cease to exist *eyeroll*. But I had to post quickly to say my new Turbo Jam workout DVDs came yesterday! I watched them both last night and did the Booty Sculpt + Abs this morning. It was similar to Lower Body Jam, but with more focus on your booty with an ending segment exclusively on abs. If you pay attention to your intensity and don’t slack, you’ll get a good workout. I liked it a lot.

Let’s talk about the new cardio workout, Cardio Party Remix, for a minute. The best way to describe it is as a mixture of Cardio Party, Cardio Party Mix 2, and 20-Minute Workout distilled into an extremely intense 30-minute session. I’ve decided to hold off on this one for a while longer. After watching it last night, I determined the 15 minutes I would save from doing a 30-minute workout instead of a 45-minute workout would be spent scraping both my lungs up off the living room rug. I’m just not there yet and I’m still learning the moves on Cardio Party Mix 2 anyway. I’ll plan to try in a month or so and let you know how many internal organs I displaced then :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home