Femme Fitness Fever

What's a nice femme like me doing in a place like this? Sharing the joys, agonies and sheer craziness of getting in shape after 40 ...

Friday, March 03, 2006

And the Week From Hell Continues ...

Work has gone nuts this week. I literally haven't had a minute to breathe and there is so much I want to post about. But I'll have to make do with a short entry and a promise to catch up next week (or maybe this weekend if I have a chance when Sweet Pea is asleep).

Anyhow, good news on the stats - I have lost a total of 36 lbs. and 20-1/2". Hooray for me :) People are really starting to pay attention now and ask me what I'm doing. I try to keep it fast and simple when I explain my program, but I've noticed most people still think it's complicated and would much rather hear a quick and easy solution. They want to hear me say, "Oh, I eat 1,200 calories a day, jog for 30 minutes on Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday, and walk around the outside of the house at midnight sprinkling the blood of a dead chicken on the foundation during the full moon." Pah. People never learn.

I wish I had time for more today, but I don't. I have so much to write about! Stay tuned :)

3 Comments:

  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger Tiffany Anderson said…

    Hey, Melis ... of course I remember you! I got a message from Boomer over at the B/F board on my photo gallery, so this is old reunion week. We for sure need to catch up ... Boom sounded a little shocked that Strutt and I had a kid :) Time flies and moves on, doesn't it? We'll hook up and catch up!

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Tiff :)

    Just saying hello and great job on all your progress. You always looked gawgeous before and now you are string and healthy to boot.

    xoxo,
    Nik

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that would be strOng....hahaha...typing was never my strIng suit ;)

    Nik

     

Post a Comment

<< Home