Femme Fitness Fever

What's a nice femme like me doing in a place like this? Sharing the joys, agonies and sheer craziness of getting in shape after 40 ...

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Oooh, I Forgot the Blood Pressure Update

It's come down. Not tons, but enough to give us some encouragement. So, he wants me to keep on doing what I'm doing, plus take the same meds, and go back to see him in six weeks. He wants to see if we continue a downward trend at the same medication levels, plus he didn't want to overmedicate me, he said. My kind of doctor - our goal is actually to get me off the damned pills completely. But it was good news and I was happy.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:12 AM, Blogger Jorge Gajardo Rojas said…

    Why american women beware so much about diet,doctors when are healthy
    ansd beatifull and nature?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home